Attention Coaches and Managers
COACHES AND MANAGERS WANTED
Lindfield Rugby Club from 2nd Division NSWSRU is seeking expressions of interest for coaches and managers for the 2014 season.
Lindfield has a proud history, having been established in 1919, and we have players of varying age, ability and backgrounds. We are keen to involve as many people as possible in the club, and have roles / responsibilities to suit all levels of skill, ability and commitment, regardless of experience or qualifications.
Qualities that we are looking for in our coaches include:
– A willingness to participate in the club culture and enjoy the game of rugby.
– The ability to communicate with people of various levels, ages and backgrounds to help get the best possible performance out of each individual within your team.
– The willingness to work within a team of coaches to get the best out of the player group and the club.
While coaching accreditations are desirable, they are not essential. Lindfield will assist, where possible, in assisting coaches to develop their knowledge of the game, skills as a coach and accreditation levels. Coaches will need to complete at a minimum the “Smart Rugby Course” offered by the ARU.
If you are interested in a position, please get in contact with us via email. We are keen to understand:
– What you love about the game of rugby.
– What you’d like to know about Lindfield rugby? Including what matters to you in a coaching role.
– What qualities you bring to the club and to the role / position applied for.
– Any details of any playing / coaching history and qualifications
Should you wish to apply, or have any questions, please feel free to contact this year’s president Patrick Lang (PatrickLang@mcgrath.com.au) or Rugby Director Luke Dibden (email@example.com)