Guiding Principles of Lindfield Rugby Club
Lindfield Rugby Club (LRC) is one of the oldest rugby clubs in Australia with a long tradition of upholding the values and true spirit of Rugby.
Membership of the LRC community includes :
- Registered players
As a member of the LRC community you accept the following :
- The CLUB comes first in all considerations and actions.
- Whilst individual team performance is recognised, the ultimate measure of the CLUB’s success is the Club Championship, where the CLUB’s standing is most impacted by the results of first grade.
- LRC is a fully amateur club. No official or player will be paid.
- LRC is an inclusive community which recognises the diversity of its members.
- Players will respect the decisions of coaches and selectors and not self-determine team selection.
- Members show respect for all other clubs in the competition.
- Members show respect for all referees and officials.
- No alcohol to be consumed while performing duties as either player/coach/manager/game day official etc.
- Supporter behaviour expectation is zero tolerance of abuse or verbal interaction with opposition players during games.
Non-adherence to the above principles may lead to loss of membership in the Lindfield Rugby Club community.